Search This Blog

Thursday 14 June 2018

Kenya YFC

I arrived in Nairobi, Kenya just over a week ago. I love Africa and its so good to be back.


My boss while I'm here is Anna, the National Director of YFC in Kenya. I first met Anna at the YFC International General Assembly in Denver in 2011 and our paths crossed again in Ethiopia in 2016  when she invited me to come to Kenya sometime. And so now, here I am. Thank you for the invitation, Anna. It's so good to be here with you and your team.


My first day at the office, last Friday, was a staff meeting (admin staff only) - perfect timing to meet them all.  I'm going to enjoy working alongside this team. I'll meet the other members of YFC Kenya as time goes by.


The YFC office is at the end of a quiet, green road in Westlands.


and the property is shared with a manufacturing company.

The sign on the front door is very simple

 and I especially liked the one on the toilet door. Hope you can read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment