Search This Blog

Friday 17 October 2014

Through the front window

While I was in Bangladesh I was amazed at some of the things I saw 'through the front window'. I noticed masses of people, people doing things we don't do or we're not allowed to do, some things that horrified me from a safety point of view and that Bangladeshi people love bright colours, especially yellow and blue. 

Many of these shots were taken on our trip up north and it was just before a major public holiday with huge numbers of people heading out of Dhaka towards home, just as we would at Christmas time. I was seldom sitting in the front seat and so my photos had to be taken with all sorts of obstructions as I poked my camera forward between the driver and the passenger in the front seat. Before I finish blogging for this trip I just want to let you see some of what I saw, so I've cropped my pictures lots so you can get an idea. (Thankful for a 12 megapixel camera). 

No more words, just images. 

















I remember when my children were young adults and travelling overseas, they did things and told me afterwards. I was not well enough informed to worry. 
I have arrived home safely now so there is no need for you to worry!

Following up with one last post soon - a very brief view of China .

No comments:

Post a Comment