Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 October 2014

5 years ago today

Malcolm Brian Knowles, a wonderful gift to me from a loving Heavenly Father who gives good gifts to His children.


It's 5 years ago today since Mal left us. Mal was God's gift to me. He was my love, my rock, my treasure, my happiness. Oh, how I miss that man and sharing life with him.


  Something I really miss is the fun we had together.

  

 Mal was a larrikin - in the best sense of the word.

 
Everyone enjoyed Mal's sense of humour, but no-one more than me.

 
 I was chuffed when he told me that 'life is fun with you'. For me life was fun with him!


 Obviously it went both ways.


On a country road in Switzerland we came across some hard rubbish he had to try out,


and in England it was a village sign he identified with.

Sometimes I feel that this gig is too hard on my own, but then my loving Father picks me up and dusts me off and gives me all I need to set out again. Little by little I am adjusting to life without my beautiful Mal. I know that my Heavenly Father will continue to give me good gifts. He's still my Father and I am still His treasured daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment