Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Getting started in Uganda

I am settling well into life in Kampala, the capital of Uganda. There is something about Africa that makes me smile all the way through and I love being here.

One thing that I don't love though is really slow internet.
I copied a few of the readings from my USB modem over the last few minutes:





and at AU$14.60 per GB that's steep .
Funny really. This is what is written on the box my modem came in 


I don't this so!

I guess what that really means though is that you won't be hearing from me as much as usual, as it takes a very long time and lots of money to upload photos. I'm sorry you won't get to see and read as much about my adventures, but I'm also sorry because it is my way of journalling my experiences as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment